TIVAR® AntiStatic is an ideal material to use when potentially volatile conditions exist, such as those in grain elevators and munitions plants, effectively safeguarding against static discharges. In addition, it resists heat and protects robotics and other products that are sensitive to dust accumulation and electrical charge buildup.
- Protects against electrical charge build-up
- Reduces noise
- No moisture absorption
With a surface resistivity range of 105 to 109 (ohms/cm2) TIVAR® AntiStatic handles tough conditions where dust and static electricity can cause problems.
- Water Absorption: 0.01%
- Dielectric Strength: NULL volts per meter
- Flammability Rating (UL94 Rating): Not Rated
- Toughness (Rockwell Scale): NULL
- Izod Impact Strength: No Break